Auto-tools/Meetings/goals meeting template2012Q3
- 1 Goals Progress
- 2 Highlights
- 3 In-Depth Project Discussion
- 4 The Overview
- 4.1 AutoPhone/Noah's Ark
- 4.2 Bughunter
- 4.3 Bugzilla
- 4.4 Eideticker
- 4.5 Firebug Testing
- 4.6 Jetperf
- 4.7 Marionette
- 4.8 Mobile Automation
- 4.9 Mobile Evangelism Site-Scraping Tool
- 4.10 Mochitest
- 4.11 MozBase
- 4.12 Mozmill
- 4.13 MozTrap
- 4.14 New Graphserver (Datazilla)
- 4.15 Open Web Apps
- 4.16 Peptest
- 4.17 Powerball
- 4.18 Pulse
- 4.19 Signal From Noise
- 4.20 Speedtests
- 4.21 Systems
- 4.22 Talos
- 4.23 Sheriffing & Trees
- 4.24 Treestatus
- 4.25 Tinderboxpushlog
- 4.26 War on Orange
- 4.27 Web QA
- 4.28 Automation Development
- 5 Upcoming Events
- 6 Round Table
- 7 Misc
Below are our top level goals. Beneath each goal, note any progress made towards that goal this week.
- [ON TRACK] Support the B2G and platform team by moving existing automation to that platform as well as expanding automation on B2G and B2G devices for basecamp deliverables.
- [ON TRACK] Expand Mobile testing platforms for B2G and Fennec Native to include user devices and NEON Chipsets (panda boards).
- [ON TRACK] Establish new Datazilla system as a useful tool for capturing and diagnosing talos performance regressions on a per-push basis, as well as capturing data for network and B2G performance tests.
- NOTE: This is largely a change to the data harvesting and analysis side of the Talos system (even though some changes are required to the test harness and tests themselves). We will not be replacing existing Talos data harvesting system in Q3. By the end of Q3, we want to have the new performance data harvesting and analysis system Datazilla to a point at which it can shadow the old system and we can use Q4 to verify that the new approach captures just as many regressions as the old system does. Potential timeframe for conversion of the old system to the new Datazilla system is in Q1 2013 (earliest "thumb in the wind" estimate).
- [ON TRACK] Upgrade BMO to 4.2, deploy tracking flags optimizations, UX improvements (comment tagging, mid-air resolution)
- [ON TRACK] Make TBPL More Orange aware to make it easier to file intermittent orange bugs, and so that we can more adequately track (and therefore address) issues around android-related and memory leak intermittent failures
- [ON TRACK] Enable QA and contributors to increase their skills and participation by crafting automated tests for B2G and desktop smoketests by providing examples, mentoring, and documentation
This is a place for people to put announcements or to describe activities that they'd like to highlight. It's not the responsibility of the MC to find things to put here.
In-Depth Project Discussion
Pick one project/presenter per week who will give a detail presentation on their project.
Progress, notes, problems, and other statuses about current projects. Add any new projects to this template!
Sheriffing & Trees
Standing weekly meeting related to our projects should go here
Put your questions and things to raise with the entire team here
Take notes here and copy and paste them to this section afterwards.
Holidays and Trips
Next week MC
Find something you think is cool, interesting, funny, or exciting and put it here