- August 31st, 2006 at 16:30UTC
- Find the time in your timezone
- Meeting will be online using IRC at: irc://irc.mozilla.org/calendar-qa
- Meeting will last no more than an hour
ctalbert, xFallenAngel, celina63, ssitter, lilmatt
Meeting Log & Action Items
- Meeting Log
- celina63 to post the log
- ctalbert to post Calendar QA To-Do list, and to import ssitter's links Calendar:QA_Links
- ctalbert to post To-Do list to mozilla.dev.apps.calendar newsgroup also
- "informal" mini-TestDay next Tuesday (Sept. 5, 2006)
- need volunteer to write something for the blog and Mozillazine regarding mini-TestDay
- 0.3 Release Candidate this weekend!
Feel free to add your own ideas
- Assign a notetaker - someone responsible for putting the meeting log up on this wiki page afterward.
- Let other people (not only reporter) to verify bugs in Bugzilla.
- Damian requested, ssitter believes he has bugzilla permissions now
- Creating a set of weekly Calendar QA To-Do List.
- For example, to-do list published to the "News" section of Calendar:QA_Home
- Contains things like: Create upgrade testcases from Sunbird 0.3aX to Sunbird 0.3
- And things like: A link to QA Wanted defects so people can find things to test
- A link to Defects needing confirmation
- And defects needing verification.
- The list of To-Dos will be created in this meeting for the following week. For example, today's meeting would create a To-Do list for the week of Sept 4.
- Goal of To-Do List: Give people an easy listing of "things you can do to help".
- Another goal of To-Do List: Help us keep track of what's going on, and what needs to be done.
- Other ideas?
- Test Day for Tuesday?
- Will have a mini-TestDay this coming Tuesday (Sept. 5)