Scribed by Adam
OKR 2018Q4 Checking (mike)
You know the drill. Fill any information before the meeting if you have any. https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/3
- mike: Quick check in on OKR list
- mike: note to self, less is more
OKR 2019Q1 Planning (mike)
We will start to have an idea of what will be working on 2019Q1 https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/4
- mike: let's sort through our OKR ideas for Q1 and decide if we want to pursue it. Reminder to be ruthless in prioritization.
FYI PTO (karl)
Put below your intended PTO time during this end of year.
- karl: If you have PTO please update this doc so we can track.
FYI Thanks Dennis All Hands minutes (karl)
Dennis has written down most of the minutes during the All Hands week. Thanks a lot. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2018-12-work-week
Webcompat.com enhancement (Oana)
As per Rosana's suggestion, we should update "Reproduce bug" section to be more specific, like "Triage a bug" (https://webcompat.com/contributors/reproduce-bug) Also add link to the "Pre-triage" wiki page - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Guide/Pre-Triage
- mike: Good idea, can you file a bug on webcompat.com with this suggestion please?
- mike: Met with Ikram at All Hands, who manages a community from India that would like to contribute more. Has very realistic goals for the year.
- sergiu: Please copy on his email, we got this :)
Welcome Mariana (karl)
First call on the meeting.
- karl: welcome to vidyo, isn't it great?
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: Mobile triaging (nice email, thanks!)
- Adam: All of the hands. Great week with great people.
- Cipri: Indonesian Locales testing and lots of Triage work
- Dennis: All-hands.
- Guillaume: All-hands
- Karl: All-hands. Fruitful meetings. A lot of things done. Minutes and Summary. Re-starting diagnosis. Movie: Green Book. cool!
- Kate: All-hands (awesome). Sleep. Eating real food. Panic, mayhem, some hacking on labels with wild animals.
- Mariana: All-hands, configured my computer & got distracted by awesome things.
- Mike: So many meetings. Getting sick. Had fun. :)
- Oana: Triage and Investigate issue. Reported and investigated Tracking Protection issue. Finished Enterprise Testing.
- Sergiu: Triage and Investigate issues. Tinker Tester breaks Gmail. NoComment bot still dead.
- Thomas: All hands.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
- 2018-12-18 to 2018-12-24: Sergiu
- 2018-12-20 to 2018-12-31: Dennis (but close to a computer, in case The Internet is broken.)
- 2018-12-21 to 2019-01-01: Karl (keeping the internet away)
- 2018-12-22 to 2019-01-03: Mike
- 2018-12-22 to 2018-12-30: Guillaume
- 2018-12-24 to 2018-12-31: Oana (Internet available just in case)
- 2018-12-27 to 2018-12-28: Cipri
- 2019-01-14: Karl (Public Holiday)
- National Holidays (RO): 25th and 26th of December 2018, 1st and 2nd of January