Connected Devices/Projects< Connected Devices
This experiment has concluded. We have retained the content on this page so others can take advantage of these learnings. For the latest on what Mozilla is doing, visit www.mozilla.org.
- Project Lighthouse - A product for people with visual impairment to have equal access to everyday things and lead a more independent and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Project Magnet - Your own, personal user agent for the content that is around you.
- Project SensorWeb - Your own crowdsourced, real-time and hyper-local PM2.5 air quality monitoring system.
- Connected Devices Platform - An open-source platform for the Internet of Things based on Mozilla values
- Project Abigail: is a product that ensures families can stay peaceful & relaxed throughout their day knowing that Abigail is keeping track of their schedules, to-dos & monitoring every little thing that matters to them!
- Project GameON! - Enhancing the experience of physical board game using technology.
- Project Haiku - Aims to improve people’s lives with technology that empowers them to connect with the people they love. We're currently focused on a device that connects grandparents and their school-age grandchildren (age 6-10).
- Project HomeWeb - Directly monitor your home over the web, with no middle man.
- Project Tablet: Exploring a simple, single-purpose tablet, completely dedicated to browsing the web.
- Project Link: Personal user agent for the smart home, creating a web of things that is completely yours.
- Smart Kitchen helps answer the question, "What's for dinner?" by identify your existing inventory, and then suggesting recipe options based on available refrigerator ingredients.
- Project Cue makes use of an always-on voice-enabled smart screen device to set reminders and manage and keep track of activities, events, and to-do lists of family members.
- Project Vaani: Project Vaani aims to bring a voice interface to the world of connected devices, using open and customizable technologies. We have stopped the Vaani-powered prototype called Vaani-Local and moved the technology building work under "Platform & Tools"
- Smart Displays project is set out to explore the role of displays at home and understand what role displays might play in the future connected home and opportunities for innovation.