- jorgev - look into ACR reports for candidates for the override list.
clegnitto - will come up with a % to unthrottle Firefox updates at and write a bug for RelEngDONE
- clegnitto - Will add the Android market place support discussion to the Wednesday product meeting agenda
- Add-on compatible by default testing
- Testday is planned for this Friday, January 13
- Add-on hotfix testing
- Will have a signed XPI for QA to test later today, hoping to test with FF10 tomorrow since we're shooting to land bug 694068 for beta 4
- Cheng - any increase in hang/freeze inquiries in the beta 10 population?
- Did a backout for bug 714320 in beta 3 to see if the crashes drop
- They did!
- GC/CC Status
- QA (Cameron) is running 3 mac minis with Firefox 10 using Boris' profile (started on Friday night) -- have not reproduced pauses yet but will continue to test
- Also working on a JS test to stress GC
- What is "unacceptable"? We have not been given an answer better than "it gets sluggish". It's hard tracking down a regression range without definition...
- Can developers please reach out to Cameron (:camd) to help debug and test? If possible we need to come together to accelerate progress here as it puts Fx10 at risk.
- Going to build for beta 4 today
- Still trying to land the hotfix add-on work in bug 694068 today
- Code freeze for FF10 is 2012-01-20
- Go to build for FF10 release candidate will be 2012-01-23 (one day early)
- A decision about whether or not to ship add-ons compatible by default (and with what prefs set) will be made this same day
- Final sign-off for FF10 will be 2012-01-25
- Planning to push our FF10 RC on 2012-01-26 (one day early)
- Next source migration is 2012-01-31
- 3.6.26 triage starting this Thursday
- Firefox 10 will not have a WN page. Filed bug to fix config here:https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=717032
- Today we need to decide whether there's any reason to continue throttling
- We want to do the 3.6 advertised MU ASAP after 9.0.1 is unthrottled all the way
- Early next week so that we don't run into FF10 and can give enterprises due warning?
- New 9.0 issues:
-  Netflix doesn't work
- tabbrowser.xml not responding  and  also happened in 8: 
- Flash not working:  (may have to do with 64-bit flash?)
- Lots of norton toolbar compatibility questions 
- URL not valid complaints: 
- Possibly more Java breakage: 
- Some complaints that networks are slower with 9: 
- Existing known 9.0 issues:
- Yahoo web-based IM
- Bookmark icons
- akeybl - to schedule informal post-mortem for 9.0/9.0.1 to cover slow rollout in preparation for 10.0