Firefox channels meetings
- Nightly is the latest code from mozilla-central, packaged up every 12 hours for bleeding-edge testers to install and test.
- Beta is a channel between the nightly builds from mozilla-central and the final version from mozilla-release.
- Developer Edition (previously known as Aurora) is essentially the same as Beta with different branding and build flags.
The channel meeting is a twice weekly time to check in on the status of the active releases with the release team.
- Tuesdays 10am Pacific time (18h UTC) and Thursdays at 7:30am Pacific time (15:30h UTC)
- MTV2 - 231 Alien Nation
- Riot #release-drivers for backchannel
- Zoom Meeting ID: 536 097 768
- +17207072699,,536097768# US
Creating Meeting Notes
- (First time) Copy a new weekly agenda from the template (also in https://pad.mozilla.org/p/channeltemplate) into THIS ETHERPAD
- Hold the meeting, get everyone's notes dynamically throughout
- Come back to this page and generate a wiki page for the meeting from the 'create a meeting' below
- Paste the etherpad notes into that page, and save
- Copy a new, clean template into the etherpad for the next meeting, leaving the actions from today to be Previous Actions on the next meeting