- jorgev - look into ACR reports for candidates for the override list.
- akeybl - to schedule informal post-mortem for 9.0/9.0.1 to cover slow rollout in preparation for 10.0
- Add-on compatible by default testing
- Testday is planned for this Friday, January 13
- akeybl is still trying to work with fligtar/jorgev to understand testing coverage from our beta population
- Add-on hotfix testing
- QA was blocked on bug 717657, which will be fixed in AMO today
- Still on schedule for beta population testing early next week
- GC/CC Status
- Engineering is asking for a regression range.
- Can we bisect with systems cloned from Cheng's computer?
- How's QA of beta 4 going?
- Code freeze for FF10 is 2012-01-20
- Go to build for FF10 release candidate will be 2012-01-23 (one day early)
- A decision about whether or not to ship add-ons compatible by default (and with what prefs set) will be made this same day
- Final sign-off for FF10 will be 2012-01-25
- Planning to push our FF10 RC on 2012-01-26 (one day early)
- Next source migration is 2012-01-31
- 3.6.26 triage starting today
- Haven't unthrottled yet, wanted to give Cheng the chance to look into input weirdness