Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
Alex to disable the add-on hotfix on Beta 11
- Occurring today
- Cheng/Alex to follow up on 718389 (send emails to affected users)
- bug 715401 Firefox Crash @ nsCanvasRenderingContext2DAzure::ClearRect with Yahoo Toolbar.
- Good amount of crashes in B1.
- We are here on the schedule (.ics link). This is the time for speculative low-risk fixes on Beta and other less critical fixes prior to convergence in Beta 5 and Beta 6 (where we restrict what we land).
- Please take a look at bugs currently tracked for FF11's release
- If the bug no longer needs to be tracked, please fix the flags and comment to that end
- Please make sure to progress other investigations and email Alex if you're blocked
- Beta 3 planned for Friday
- We'll be shipping the XUL 11 product to beta this week (heads up Mobile QA). Will the split-APK work cause any issues here?
- Beta Growth/Engagement Project (Grace and Alex)
- Plans to move old beta users to the latest beta without prompting (RelEng meeting upcoming)
- Methods of surfacing feedback channels for beta users (any suggestions from engineering?)
- Growing our beta audience strategically (will be working with metrics)
- Plans for URL Auto-complete in Fx 12?
- Understand this is preffed off for now, but are we planning on pushing this into a later release, or are we thinking this will ship with 12?
- (carryover from last week notes) "Still resetting beta plan for android - more news next week" - any news?
- Lukas is now helping out with RelMan triaging, tools work, and soon the ESR branch!