Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
Alex to send out email to dev-planning about moving older beta users forward (bug 729654)
- We are here in the schedule
- Beta 5 will go-to-build this evening PT (2/28). Please nominate/land any applicable bugs asap. If you have a bug currently nominated for mozilla-beta approval, please make sure to be available after today's 2-3PM PT channel meeting to land approved bugs once we complete our discussions. Alternatively ping akeybl in IRC to expedite the process.
- Code freeze for FF11 is this Friday (3/2).
- Final sign-off for FF11 will be scheduled for next Wednesday (3/7). Details to be announced on dev-planning
- The next ESR is going to build early this Friday. Please see the ESR tracking list and the landing process and ping lsblakk on IRC if you have any questions.
- McAfee add-on has been updated with fixes to its bigger memory leaks.
Top crashes tracked for FF12:
|738640||[10.7] crash in -[BaseWindow dealloc], caused by bug in RoboForm extension||--||RESOLVED|
|744992||crash in mozilla::widget::TaskbarPreview::MainWindowHook mainly with firstname.lastname@example.org||--||VERIFIED|
2 Total; 0 Open (0%); 1 Resolved (50%); 1 Verified (50%);
Top crashes tracked for FF11:
1 Total; 0 Open (0%); 1 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
- bug 725945
- Tried patch in bug 729453
- Approved for Aurora not for Beta
- bug 729116
- Patch landed on beta/aurora today
- bug 716594
- Checked into m-c, Fixed in 13
- Check if we should uplift to beta.
- bug 568487
- Theory is blocklisting - bug 722538
- bug 656758
No clear next actions
- bug 637596
- bug 671468 - Doesn't seem to be correlated to Yandex bar any more
- bug 704765
- bug 716391 - Marcia investigating malware
- bug 720679 - #61 on b4
FF12 bugs with qawanted/regressionwindow-wanted:
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
FF11 bugs with qawanted/regressionwindow-wanted:
|701404||Silverlight crashiness using Bing Video||--||RESOLVED|
|715744||DLL block request: BExternal.dll||--||RESOLVED|
2 Total; 0 Open (0%); 2 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
Cross-functional Rel-Eng Bugs:
|657789||For locales no longer developing on m-c, generate custom updates to migrate users of those locales from m-c to mozilla-aurora||P3||RESOLVED|
|727580||mobile release configs for the 10esr branch||--||RESOLVED|
|729654||Update betas 4.0b7 through 9.0b6 to 11.0b5 with addon compatibility checks disabled||P2||RESOLVED|
|730095||Please prepare 3.6.13->10.0.2 MU snippets||P2||RESOLVED|
4 Total; 0 Open (0%); 4 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
- FYI: Johnath is doing a blog post around silent update changes to the UAC dialog to be timed with Beta.
- Can Sec West http://cansecwest.com/ is 7-9 March 2012. This is after the "go to builds" and before release of FF11.0/3.6.28/10.0.3ESR.
- Alex to discuss with Grace, Rob Strong and RelEng about utilizing Aurora/Beta firstrun/whatsnew pages (meeting incoming)
- John to come up with timeline for bug 729654 and bug 730095
- Lukas to change the meeting template to match today's meeting
- Discuss per-group queries in next channel meeting