Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
Alex to discuss with Grace, Rob Strong and RelEng about utilizing Aurora/Beta firstrun/whatsnew pages (meeting incoming)
- John to come up with timeline for bug 729654 and bug 730095
Lukas to change the meeting template to match today's meeting
Discuss per-group queries in next channel meeting
- We are here in the schedule
- v2 of the Add-on hotfix re-released yesterday (2/29) after we think we resolved the issue in bug 729779
- Beta 5 will be released tomorrow (3/2)
- FF11 code freeze is also tomorrow (3/2)
- FF3.6.28 and ESR10 (?) go-to-build tomorrow (3/2)
- If we go to build with ESR10 tomorrow, it'll include XUL mobile builds
- Beta 6 go to build Monday (3/5)
- Sign-offs will be Wednesday (3/7)
- bug 715401 - Crash @ nsCanvasRenderingContext2DAzure::ClearRect with Yahoo Toolbar
- Tracking some blocklisting related issues...
Status: Beta 5 on track for sign-off tomorrow morning
- QAWANTED bugs needing follow-up
|bug 726543 - Way too many addon updates check in Firefox 10.x||Unable to reproduce|
|bug 723444 - Angry Birds is running jerky||Jerkiness mostly gone -- related to bug 726396?|
|bug 718542 - Regression: printing leads to "force quit" condition||Reproducible back to 5.0.1|
|bug 715744 - DLL block request: BExternal.dll||What do you need?|
|bug 704765 - Crash in gfxASurface::Release() mainly at startup||Unable to reproduce|
|bug 656758 - Crash in nsUrlClassifierDBService::CheckClean @nsSocketInputStream::Read||Unable to reproduce|
|bug 637596 - Crash @mozalloc_abort(char const* const)||Unable to reproduce|
- bug 730095 Please prepare 3.6.13->10.0.2 MU snippets. Done.
- bug 729654 Update betas 4.0b7 through 9.0b6 to a 11.0bN with addon compatibility checks disabled. Scheduling.
- l10n milestones for ESR, beta6
- RelEng/Alex have discussed changing What's New and First Run visibility for Aurora/Beta (at Grace's request)
- Meeting needed to discuss options and timelines
- Update betas 4.0b7 through 9.0b6 to a 11.0bN
- Can we monitor 3.6.13 downtake next week and then file a bug for the next pocket of users once we verify we're making a dent?
- ESR: Any expected incoming security changes that we should hold going to build for ESR for?
- If so, we can discuss releasing a nightly as our "beta" to the EWG list
- We're still discussing how to change the channel meeting around - expect an update soon.
- Basic overview is that we want this meeting to focus on coordination, approvals, hot issues for release, and investigations that have gone cold
- We're discussing splitting out Security/QA/Firefox/Platform/JS/Other when doing bug triage as well
- FF11 Slowness, how to diagnose perf regressions in the future
- Also, can we change input in the short term to get better information on "slowness"?
- Bugs we're still driving to resolution for FF11:
- Other concerning bugs