Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
- FF13b1 desktop is out the door
- FF13b1 mobile will go out tomorrow
- FF14 desktop/mobile will go out tomorrow
- FN14 build expected for next week
- bug 744063 'Fullscreen playback' NVIDIA stereo 3d for youtube not working in latest Aurora v13
- Trying to narrow down regression range in Firefox 13
- bug 747847 crash in nsJSContext::EvaluateString with Skype extension 5.11
- I assume QA needs to find a reproducible case?
- Upcoming MUs for 3.6 EOL (after unthrottling)
- bug 738407 MU 3.6 beta users --> beta: completed on 20apr
- fennec native builds sometime next week.
- Next week also do bug 720822 MU 3.6 nightly users --> m-c
- Bug in 3.6 Start Page for PPC Users: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=748783
- Getting great downtake from 3.6 EOL promotions so far
- already dropped 1MM ADUs compared to a week ago.
Say hi to Matt_G!
Our usual update-related issues
- Norton wasn't compatible and is now: 
- Lost bookmarks/corrupt places.sqlite/lost bookmark icons
- We may have broken Firefox remembering which monitor has the window on mac in multiple desktops: 
- Pages are scrolled to the bottom/middle when loading: 
- Can’t drag and drop text: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/925951 - I can do it. Assuming it might be a plugin issue. Having them try safe mode.
- More crashy?
- Video does not work in gmail video chat: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/924894 (possibly windows only)
- PDFs show up blank in Firefox (OSX only) https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=747073
Generally, feedback is a little harder to figure out right now because we're seeing a lot more people moving from 3.6 and so they're hitting a lot of issues all at once.
- Alex - make sure everybody who needs to be around to discuss Flash beta is at our next channel meeting