From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
« previous week | index | next week »

Channel Meeting Details

  • Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
  • Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
  • #planning for backchannel

Video/Teleconference Details - NEW

  • 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
  • 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
  • Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
  • Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.

Previous Actions

  • Alex to confirm whether testing on 10.8 (RelEng work) is a priority now that signing is complete and we have manual testing in QA

Schedule Update

  • We are here in the schedule
  • Firefox 14.0b7 and Fennec Native 14b7 are live
  • 13.0.1 go to build waiting on green, as long as crash data continues to look good on FF13/13.0.1, we'll push unthrottled FF13.0.1 on Friday
  • Please continue to prioritize tracked FF14 bugs over tracked FF15 bugs over work landing on m-c
  • The FF13 post-mortem will be held next Tuesday at 9AM PT



  • Any new explosive crashes in FF12/13 around the time of Patch Tuesday
  • Recent Nightly/Aurora crashes with 13.0.1 around the corner






Verification Needed







Open all in Tabs - RSS: Always gray. Can reproduce consistently. [1][2] Possibly related Bug [3]


  • Ongoing Flash issues (bug 747683 taken in 13.0.1, bug 759689 - following up on bug 764210 for plugin block request to see if there are other UUIDs needing to be blocked)
  • MU Channel switch heads up, dslater has asked that we push off the target window till at least the following cycle. See: bug
  • Adobe Flash meeting notes
    • Documentation on downgrading to 11.2 to Cheng
    • Jet/Alex to kick off an NDA discussion so that Adobe can get access to minidumps
    • QA testing on bug 726425
    • Marcia will get URLs on bug 743699
    • Adobe to come back with release management contact
    • Adobe to get back to us on "Windowed and windowless Flash", and let's get another discussion going (Chris Nuuja)
    • Adobe to get back to us on pre-release Adobe versions
    • Adobe to get back to us on an external test harness, after joining pre-release and signing an NDA
    • Alex/Hitomi to set up meeting in August prior to next major release
    • Ted to follow up on bug 754420
    • Alex to get mobile Flash contacts for mobile testing harness, and how to become a supported browser
  • Target date for rapid betas moved to when FF16 is on mozilla-beta (after 8/28) health/status of daily beta builds



Aurora Queries

Beta Queries