Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- FF 15 Beta 5 is going to build today
- Java Blocklist is live (blog post, please tweet/spread around)
- bug 780717 - Blocklist Java versions affected by CVE-2012-1723.
- Blocked this morning.
- bug 777266 - Official "Search by Image (by Google)" v1.0.6 add-on causes high CPU utilization
- Blocked August 10th.
- New version was submitted and approved today. Fixes performance issues.
Stability Report from Platform Meeting
- bug 782706 crash in browsemngr.dll (third party issue)
- bug 780367 needs to be pushed to aurora and beta approved.
- fixing bug 776334 would be a big win in all channels.
- Alex tweeted: "Having issues with loading Flash content on my S3 recently in FF beta. I'm still on 4.0.x."
- Any one aware of this, known bugs?
- Working on encourage beta/aurora users to install the public Flash beta (Bug 781887) -- How many users would be ideal?
- On track for August 28th release (blogs, new site content, other launch plans)
- Question for RelEng - we have no plans to show the What's New page during Fx15 & Fx16. We're currently showing it for Fx14. Is anything needed to "take it down"
May want to consider blocking older versions of Silverlight. Many Mac issues recently revolving around older Silverlight builds.
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds
- Socorro is back on track. Rapid beta support will be staged and ready for QA today.
- Laura - file a bug to remove What's New page for all locales