Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 RelEng
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- FF 18.0b4 ships tomorrow (provided no red flags from QA)
- Coming up FF 18.0b4 build #2(mobile only)
- FF18.0beta4 build#2 "go to build" received at 13:43. Expect builds approx ~2hours from now (between 16:00-17:00 PDT today).
- Regular expression blocks for extensions: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=806534
* Tested on Aurora successfully. Still testing on beta.
- Babylon update.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=820805 shows up on the explosive report. Some of the URLs appear to be from German sites. Mac only bug.
- Need to verify bug 770238 (Yandex) fix in b4 once we have data
- Looks pretty decent right now, nothing new
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=820905 is really devastating on Aurora, it's questionable if we can ship 18.0b4 with that probably in there as well.
- Bug 812881 (Mobile)
- Bug 820061,Bug 808204 (Desktop)
Bug 821323 - Social panels are empty if the logging in is not kept and Firefox is closed
- On devs radar, QA is pushing to get fixed for Fx18 if possible
Bug 783369 - Norton Confidential 2012 crashes
- Do we have an "advisory" strategy to mitigate user attrition?
- longstanding issue, will be resolved soon, no good place to notify users (or a suggested action)
Bug 820061 - Awful performance with SVG animation
- Still investigating regression range. When did the real dlbi land in 18?
Bug 821422 - blocklist request, Flip4Mac
- Will start finding out version details after this meeting
- Bug 821422 - Plugin block request: Flip4Mac