Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am Pacific, and Thursday at 2:00pm Pacific
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 RelEng
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- 768000 – crash in AudioRunnable::Run @ libflashplayer.so@0x53... on ICS and above
- 827254 – crash in nsNPAPIPluginInstance::SetWakeLock on ICS and above
- FF19.0b3 shipped Friday or sooner (depending on sign-off)
- Android signing-on-demand enabled - will avoid waiting for humans for Android builds. Hit a few regressions in 19.0b3 but fixes in hand
- Delay in releasetest availability for 19.0b3 update testing should be resolved soon
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812456 Blocklist Datamngr
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812290 - Blocklist Ask Toolbar add-on.
Crash rates for yesterday are artificially low due to a Socorro problem, see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=834403
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=828034 is high, but a fix was just reviewed.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=829909 is also high, was caused by the same plugin hang UI feature and has a patch on trunk that didn't fix it.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=572011 is the top startup crash at #9, discussion is ongoing after a patch attempt that got r-.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=821733 (compartment checker failure) is high, but this seems to be mostly https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=817342 which just landed on Aurora.
- bug 806820 (Facebook crasher) remains the largest concern, patch from bug 831626 just landed for trunk, hope to get it for b4 (if it really fixes this).
- bug 803568 (PDF crasher) was a concern for b2, but should be fixed for b3.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=783369 (Norton) is still the largest concern, Symantec seems to have plans in place to ship fixes to both 2012 and 2013 versions soon, but this will probably stay high for at least another week.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=806820 (Facebook crasher) continues to be the #1 issue in our code, we hope that bug 831626 will fix it (see Beta).
- Malware crasher bug 801394 is down to #9 with ~1% of all 18.0.1 crashes in yesterday's data.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=752828 (database locked, startup) is #2 on release
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812881 (libsomxcore.so) is #3 on 18.0 release
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=800838 (TimerWithID) is #1 on 19 beta, hopefully the new fix helps now.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=816472 - intermittent update failures reported in our automation results
We are monitoring Firefox 18.0.1 issues and third-party issues still, no dramatic changes. Yahoo issue seems to be going away. Initial reports show 18 has an exceptional increase in sumo votes. Mostly related to 3rd party crashes.
- [bajaj] any specific reports on HIDPI with external monitors after we took https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=814434 in 18.0.1 ?
- This pref-change -will- "regress" behavior in the sense that Retina MacBook users with external displays will no longer get HiDPI rendering on the Retina display
(Not too many complaints: http://input.mozilla.org/en-US/?q=HiDPI&product=firefox&version=18.0&platform=mac&date_start=2013-01-17)
got a update - AVG has released their new build possible fixed the issue - 18.104.22.168 has been released today- satdav bug 823726 its once per a browser session
- akeybl to find out if we have telemetry around update failures for bug 816472