Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- 21.0b2 build# 2 was pushed to play-store on Apr 14, Sunday
- 21.0b3 go-to-build will be sent before EOD PT
- Bug 860061 - CTP Flash 11.3 - 11.4.* -> Pushed live.
- Bug 855011 - Match CTP blocks for ESR -> Reopened due to overlap with old infobar block (Flash 0 - 10.2.159.1). Do we care?
- [akeybl, in Madrid] 824118 – Android graphics block request: STAGEFRIGHT feature on the following Hardware field values: antares, endeavoru, harmony, picasso, picasso_e, ventana
- nhirata brought this up in crash-kill, presumably in relation to bug 802827
- are we waiting for version-specific graphics blocks at this point?
- Jorgev, to comment in the bug with next actions
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=858648 (js::UnwrapObject) is practically fixed.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=856670 (js::RemapWrapper) seems to be practically fixed on trunk, need to find the fix to uplift to Aurora.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=854082 (nsObjectFrame::PrepForDrawing) is rising, patch was reviwed a while ago but hasn't landed even on trunk yet.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837370 (js::types::TypeCompartment::addPendingRecompile) - patch has approval, waiting for checkin on beta.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=852915 (mozilla::MediaDecoderReader::DecodeToFirstAudioData) - still waiting for investigation and patch.
- Nothing really new, overall crash rate is going down to levels under 2 crashes per 100 ADI
- bug 851934 (Outlook.com) - Waiting for reply from dvander to an April 10 report by the user we are working with.
- bug 836263 (Crossrider) - Add-on will switch to indexedDB instead of prefs, but we will also limit size of prefs so this can't happen again with something else.
- bug 812683 and bug 819028 (D3D11) are down somewhat, not sure why, but also not (yet?) down extremely significantly.
- How do the DB crashes look on aurora/beta after all the uplift we did for FX 21 Beta 2 ?
- Bug 847021 (not sure if that's related to any of this directly)
- We had some hiccups with crash data in the last few days that impacted mobile signficantly, the Socorro team is still working on cleaning this up.
- We are seeing some decline in the main "database is locked" signature, but we're seeing that on 20 as well, so doesn't seem directly related to 21.0b2, some may have shifted to bug 790922 instead.
- General mobile numbers look good for release, beta and aurora.
- Bug 850571 - crash in nsView::`.* deleting destructor' - Did we hear back from the reach out ?
- [juanb] Not yet. Wrote to the person in one of the last comments. Haven't heard back.
- Making changes to release process for l10n verification
- Adding a smoktest for Locales
- Moving to a suite for testing all locales
- Bug 827407 - java.lang.NullPointerException: at com.adobe.flashplayer.FlashPaintSurface$2$<n>.run(FlashPaintSurface.java) on ICS and above (qawanted ? )
- Bug 823253 - Remove StageFright decoding blocklisting on Froyo, GB, HC
- 829454 'Video can't be played because the file is corrupt' on some HTC Gingerbread devices
- 841647 Stagefright H.264 decoding yielding corrupt picture in video playback
- 845734 - crash in mozilla::MediaPluginHost::CreateDecoder @ libcutils.so@0x50.. on Sony Xperia S, T, V and Z running JB
- 847837 crash in mozilla::MediaPluginHost::CreateDecoder @ libstagefright.so@0x7... on Samsung Galaxy S Advance, Ace 2 and Beam with samsung hw, Galaxy Mini 2 and Ace Plus with qcom hw running Gingerbread
No updates here
Working on Snippets surveys for 21 and 22. Still hammering out process and cadence.
- 853435 – Real Player breaks HTML5 videos