Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- FF21.0b5 for Desktop was shipped yesterday
- FF21.0b6 for Desktop/Mobile will be going to build today (EOD PT)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=853435 Real Player breaks HTML5 videos
* Real sent us a preliminary version that fixes the main problem in this bug. They were planning on releasing this version "very soon".
- bug 856670 (js::RemapWrapper) is dropping fast, looks like bug 854803 fixed it.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=865701 flared up in b4, another case of "the AMD crash", pushed b5 to mitigate.
- Email :bsmedberg once juanb has some close STR in the bug
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=851934 (Outlook.com) continues to be a concern. Need dvander to analyze the full dumps.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=859099 (nsObjectLoadingContent::DoStopPlugin msvcr100.dll signature) may be fixed for b6 with bug 863792
- Rates stay pretty good.
- bug 836263 (Crossrider) dropping fast after they released a fixed version (#16 in yesterday's data), patch to prohibit future similar issues is in the works.
- A few stagefright blocklists were landed in b4, more coming for b6, mostly just re-blocking for some devices where 21 unblocked.
- Rates continue to be great on release and beta.
- Juan Becerra: Firefox 20 (release), 22 (aurora)
- Anthony Hughes: Firefox 21 (beta), Firefox 23 (nightly)
- Status of AMD Radeon issues? (re: bug 863714, 865701)
- Bug 860897 - Add locale to stub installer fallback url
- ashughes will coordinate testing with Fx21b6 installers
- Fx10-16 update hotfix testing underway but will take us a couple days (bug 865873)
- FYI for SUMO: Bug 866205 - Facebook friends list not loading (issue on FB side)
- 856445 – Startup crash on LG Optimus Black (LG P970)
- kbrosnan - any news with the test build in the bug?
- Bug 853522 - crash in mozilla::MediaPluginHost::DestroyDecoder @ libstagefright.so@0xd... on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with espresso & espresso10 hw running JB
- Bug 863313 - crash in mozilla::gl::GLContextEGL::MakeCurrentImpl @ libEGL_VIVANTE.so@0x5... with Vivante GC400 or GC800 core running ICS
- Disabled many locales on mozilla-central; looking on migrating them to mozilla-aurora
- Only 21 ADIS on disabled locales so far. Can we reach out to them via newsgroups / planet instead of updating them?
- Discuss with SUMO to help regarding reaching out to users who are crashing in 865701& see if anyone is interested in working with us?