Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- Next beta goes to build today
- Add-ons Work Week. Jorge will be back next Tuesday.
- 839629 – Fix partner add-ons so that search pref changes comply with add-on guidelines
- Need to QA older addons updating, can someone please help in the bug?
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=885668 (JS_GetFunctionScript) seems to have been fixed on trunk, we'll need an uplift.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=860641 (RelevantKnowledge) is still dropping slowly, but at least now getting to be #3 instead of #2.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=852510 (LdrShutdownThread, Bandoo) is still dropping very slowly.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=871290 (js::ion::Assembler::TraceJumpRelocations) continues to be #2 on beta.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=889433 (Sony Xperia Z, JB 4.2) will need a blocklist for 23 and 24.
- Coming in next week's mobile Beta
- libGL* bugs https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845867 (ARMv6) and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863313 (ARMv7) remain concerns.
- Sent the google play stats to Annie for analysis on whether we're seeing particular devices/installs decline here
- 872876 – Firefox 20.0.1 : Corrupted stereo 3D thumbnails observed after scrolling 3d photos on 3dvisionlive.com
- Should we invest in the hardware to do the bisection ourselves for this one? Is this something that will become a bigger issue with wider 3D adoption?
- QA has NVidia 3D Vision hardware in-house as we use it for routine regression testing - how can we help to bisect this further?
- Bug 894412 - Text selected from Gmail is removed from clipboard after Firefox restart
- Duped to Bug 888900, will verify after fix lands, probably safe to untrack bug 894412
- Untracking 894412 as Bug 888900 is tracking and QA will verify issue in bug 894412 once the patch in the DUP gets uplifted
- (from bug 893028) about 8K ADI on nightly-esr10 channel, almost none on nightly-esr17. OK to update people ? We already did that for users on esr channel
Mixed content blocking feedback? Metro Campaign
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=872712 (Similar bug could be filed for metro ADI)
- 890762 – Fonts are reported as too big after updating to FF22
- Has the volume decreased at all? - we're not planning to fix here
- Android: Tyler and Roland believe there is some sort of cyclical pattern to user reported "crashes" (users may report non crashes as crashes) on input.mozilla.org (which we saw on Tuesday's meeting with Galaxy Tab 2 10.2) but luckily overall crashes are not going up release to release; still it's of concern so we will dig deeper and file bugs and report back to release drivers as appropriate
- Mixed Content Blocker progress in Beta
- http youtube in https (RES, Mozilla blogs, etc.)
- newwww partner! (23)
[cheng] - list of addons we know break on MCB (not for blocklist, but for providing support) [cheng] - confirm either static or decrease in font size bug reports 890762 [tyler & roland] - deeper analysis on the android "crashes" from input to try and determine the pattern