Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- FF23.0b10 went to build EOD PT yesterday
- Go sent for 23.0 RC
- Go sent for 17.0.8 ESR
- Nothing new to report.
- No big issues, bug 881634 (mozilla::gfx::DrawTargetSkia::DrawSurface) at #12 is the only thing to really track atm.
- Looks good for release.
- No issues.
- bug 881018 (mozilla::layers::floor_div) is still #1 on aurora, the investigation patch seems to have actually fixed it on trunk, which is strange.
- bug 894251 (js::ion::Assembler::TraceJumpRelocations) has a patch in this week's beta, let's see if that helps.
- (Kevin PTO) - Late approvals/landings from last night should be verified today
- 866754 – Creation of regular ARMv7 builds with yandex/tstore distribution IDs
- Everything in order for this?
- Didn't make it in time for FF23 - discuss options
Desktop USR 22 this week