For 9/12 (don't delete): 886543 – Add capability for unsupported update.xml 843497 – Update check says "up to date" for out of date versions on unsupported OS versions Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- RelEng to provide staging bits for QA of a b9->release candidate ->b1 process - checking in
- carry forward to next week: nothing to report on beta -> release -> beta test yet (bug 908134), staging systems are busy
- Relman : Week of Summit : Oct 4 - 6 planning on schedule
- Skip Fx25 beta 5 for Fx25
- FF 24.0b10 for desktop and mobile shipped
- All the RC (Fx24.0,24ESR,17.0.9esr) builds have gone to build and are with QA
- [Relman] Will give the push to mirrors once we have the QA sign-off
- Sanity check on throttling - good with 10% as we have been in the past few releases ?
- 17.0.9esr l10n issues, should have builds by tomorrow morning PT (nthomas is this still true?)
- They're done, QA found no problems in spot checks
- No updates.
- bug 800347 (mozilla::ipc::RPCChannel::OnMaybeDequeueOne) - a patch is on inbound, let's see if it helps.
- bug 912110 (Bandoo), #3 on 24.0b topcrash list, Bandoo says they're on it.
- They are saying that they released a new version with a potential fix for that, need help with latest data or corelations to confirm if a new version was released at all and let them know if things did not work
- latest version of Flash was released Tuesday. We're seeing reports, but not topcrash, involving the new version.
- No concerns.
- Nothing new to report
- no blockers to Beta migration on QAs radar at this time
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812683 _d2d_clear_surface w/Asus OSD
- Has risen 21 spots to #10 -- any response yet from Asus (since Aug 22)
- Confirm we are doing the basic testing on devices in hand to ensure no sign-off RADEON crasher
- Tracy to help here
- Do we need to check with Benjamin there is no crashes based on the script he may have written ?
- :bajaj to reach-out to benjamin
Firefox 24 Beta Survey results are in, 4.0 star average rating
- Preparations for Metro uplift on Aurora (Fx26) ongoing
- Release Sign-off meeting on Thursday's Channel meeting - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_24/Final_Signoffs