Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Ready to unthrottle FF25.0?
- no critical issues from our angle, only a single ride-along nomination
- Firefox 26.0b2 is with QA, should ship later today or tomorrow morning depending on sign offs
- Fix for the Android 4.4 crashes landed, will be in this beta
- Bug 815603 - JSD.pause and unPause is slow. This causes significant performance problems for Firebug users. Dependencies will probably need uplifting.
- bug 927413 (mozilla::gfx::DrawTargetSkia::DrawSurface) needs uplift (#1)
- bug 931911 (mozilla::a11y::SelectionManager::ProcessSelectionChanged) as well (#4)
- bug 934203 (JS_WrapValue, startup) the same (#2)
- bug 929009 (downmix_to_stereo) needs a fix - or feature backout if none can be found. (#5)
- bug 925459 (bitguard.dll) is #3
- bug 854176 (Windows networking) and bug 767343 (OOM abort) are high in Firefox 25 stats as well - in the former case, we need to continue to work with MS to resolve it, in the latter, we don't know what to do (marked unactionable)
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=900033 - Crash on 8 and 7" Samsung Galaxy tab 3 devices all channels are affected https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=883500 - Favicon crash on Beta
- [akeybl] any updates on BitGuard install progress?
- no issues besides the above stability uplifts
- 26b2 sign-off ETA around noon
- Nightly multi-locale is semi busted with a build configuration issue; bug is over in releng court now
- aiming to have bug 908134 - figure out how to offer release builds to beta users - ready for testing next week (woot!)
- Tree closures November 16, 22-23
Firefox 25 seems to be stable
- revisit decision about bug 932310 - missing strings on localised 24.1.0 ESR ? Continuing dupes and noise on enterprise mailing list
- Hear some rant in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=932310 & a couple of dup's
- One complain in a mailing list so far
- [akeybl] has anything new happened since https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=932310#c27 ? "If more ESR deployments express concern, we will strongly consider a 24.1.1." If not, let's put it to rest until that changes.