`Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Firefox 26.0 build 2 on the way to QA
- Firefox ESR24 build 2 starting later today (outstanding landing needed)
- We're still looking at Tuesday ship unless new information comes
- will we change our update throttling plan ? --> No, concerned users can manually initiate a check for update
- bug 945839 - recent top #3 (Bandoo)
- sent email [akeybl]
- Waiting for fixes around bug 815603 (JSD.pause and unPause is slow) to land. running short on QA/Aurora bake time before the merge.
- Also, bug 860493 ([10.7] Enable history swipe animations by default) is targetted for 27, but is not fixed yet. Where are we at with this one?
- We should be able to sign off on Fx26RCb2 by tomorrow.
- Expected to stay on target on build #2, tomorrow
- Bad Nightly issues including updates from yesterday now resolved
- 26.0 build2 progressing fine
- work progressing on supporting whatsnew page for Australis survey. Tyler, what timing are we aiming for ?
* We'd like to have this go live on the 9th after the merge to 29. * is there some technical connection there, or just to 'line things up' ?
- (joduinn) does holly -> aurora migration, aurora -> beta migration timing shift at because of respin or using holly instead of central ?
- No schedule change for merge, we're shipping Tues so nothing about Monday needs to be altered
- Jared Wein and Akeybl working on the merge
- 26.0 final release notes preview will be sent out before EOD (Pacific)
- What's new page going out only on Nightly channel to survey Australis users
- 26.0 Sign off discussion
- Might need to do this Friday afternoon PST because of build #2 - thoughts?
- Propose 4pm PST - if you cannot make it, please put in a read only status
- 26.0 Sign off discussion
- When Holly is going unmaintained (next week? later?), we should do a one-off update to move then to a different channel - should that be Nightly or Aurora?
- +1 Nightly, get them more bake time on Australis & feedback (plus Holly is comparable to Nightly) -- 60 users on Dec 5th -- so maybe no update? Re-visit numbers in a couple of weeks
- Let's maintain Holly for at least a couple of weeks post-merge, only abandon once we know there's no turning back from Australis shipping in 29
- [bajaj] Firefox 27 Beta notes ready for review/feedback
- Bhavana out starting Friday, Akeybl out the following week as well so ping Lukas with anything on any Desktop/Mobile issues until Dec 20th shutdown
- Points of Contact during shutdown -- https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqkijnluCiEsdFhsRzBIVmVNcGtsWGFHOGlBV2hRVkE#gid=0
- ESR24 will be ready to go to build in a couple of hours, now that https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=917380 has landed
- [Akeybl] follow up on Bandoo - should we email as well as CC in bug? Find a direct contact
- done, emailed
- [Lukas] invite to sign off tomorrow afternoon