`Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Fx 27 Beta 4 GTB on Monday (1/6/2014) and is with QA
In overall crash rates, it looks like 26 desktop is better than 25 was, but 26 Android is worse. 27 beta on both looks worse so far than 26 beta did, but maybe the bug 951528 fix helps that in beta 4. Firefox 26 experienced "the AMD bug" as the no. 4 topcrash, but it doesn't appear to be affecting users so much that they would be leaving: [@nsStyleContext::CalcStyleDifference(nsStyleContext*, nsChangeHint)] - recommendation is no respin necessary Can you please help with some worrisome bug# specific to Fx27 which can be followed upon ? Thanks ! - bug 930735, perhaps fixed by bug 951528 which landed on beta 2-Jan.
- bug 930735 is #1 with 3x the crashes of #2 - we hope that bug 951528 (which is in b4) fixes it.
- no major concerns
- 27b4 in testing
- Overnight Automation didn't trigger. They were retriggered this morning. So we are a few hours behind. Those runs are just finishing up. I'll be kicking off the remaining test runs (functional and update) right after this meeting. Manual testing passed. As such, sign-off for go to release should happen in a few hours.
- Beta & Nightly l10n repacks broken for mobile https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=923950#c8
- Fx27 Beta is still affected
No concerns in 26 Issues over the break:
Yahoo: Resolved itself after a day or two, Yahoo are testing changes to their SSL Handling so this may happen again Facebook: This spiked a few times over the break, but dropped on it's own, nothing to worry about.