Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- bajaj to reach out to SUMO/metrics on https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:NThomas:Process_changes
- FF27.0b8 for desktop and mobilehave gone to build yesterday(1/20)
- No updates.
- Bug 952321 (mozilla::dom::DocumentBinding::genericMethod) is still #3 on 28.0a2.
- :Kairo to file a start-up crash bug soon - bug 962163
- 27 beta crash rates are not significantly improving so far, still quite a bit worse than 26.
- Looks like yesterday's beta crash rate on 27 is back in the range of 26 betas. The data suggests that last week's beta did the job reasonably well. We're not back to 24/25 or even 23 levels, though.
- Crash rate is about down .2 crash per 100 adu. Was 2.7 in early 27 betas now 2.5
- Fix for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=847021 is on beta 8
- Fix for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=900033 is on trunk only going to be uplifed to Aurora
- No major concerns at this time
Beta (tracy anthony)
- 27b8 on track to ship today
- I believe we will get signoff for b8 today
- No updates
Welcome ROB RAYBORN.
- Plan is to email users in German (we need to decide if it's worth the energy investment)
We sent out the findings from the Australis survey we launched on nightly a few days back, please ping Tyler if you haven't seen the results and would like to. Flash 12 came out last week, a few crashes seem to be cropping up for users. (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/981674) We are still investigating this. Also, Flash will be doing major version numbers for releases from now on (so next update in roughly 3 months will be Flash 13)
- Mark to email stability on the crash situation