Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 29.0.1 with QA (desktop & mobile shipping Friday)
- 30.0b2 with QA (desktop ship today, mobile tomorrow)
- 865826 – Remove the browser.tabs.closeButtons pref
- Affects several addons but likely not going to be reversed, what is the plan for notifying addon devs?
- will have a blog post, MDN notes, dev-doc-needed in the bug, TMP dev cc'd on bug
- bug 1005988 (intel_aes_gcmENC) is the largest issue, patch landed yesterday.
- bug 1002748 (libinject) is the largest issue right now, patch has been reviewed, needs uplift
- no surprises.
- Release data looks pretty good!
- bug 952721 (gfxContext::gfxContext) increased on beta, we have patches now
- Target for uplift & inclusion in 30.0 Beta 4
- testing is on-going, no major issues on Aurora at this time
- 30.0b2 in QA automation was/is running a bit slower than usual. Sign-off expected early afternoon PDT
- 30b2 should get signoff today
- On track for 29.0.1
- Most direct downloads ever since FF4 (over 1M)
- We need to make final decision before then about promoting Sync Accounts further, increasing load, etc.
- Excited for 29.0.1!
- Australis Launch has been going as well as can be expected, in fact better than we estimated.
- Australis Report v2 coming out soon
- Still investigating Firefox not closing on shutdown, one contributor has STR without SEER at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=970923#c13
- Mac Scrolling, possibly an Apple bug. https://discussions.apple.com/message/23467302#23467302
- Seems to affect other browsers as well
- If you do not have this meeting on your calendar, subscribe to https://email@example.com/Releases%20Scheduling.html -- there are no individual invites
- Meetings will become 30 mins by default going forward
- Any time we get close to that 30 minutes and don't have everything covered we can either read the wiki/notes, make another meeting, carry forward, or choose to extend if possible (all needed parties present)