Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 User Advocacy
- 8 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- 31 beta 3 gtb today
- Release team work week next week in Portland + opensource bridge conference
- Bug 1024719 - Blocklist old versions of the Ask Toolbar (Avira Security Toolbar bundle).
- Bug 1013586 and bug 1013589 are both top 10 and fallout from irregexp landing, fixed on trunk, still waiting for uplift of bug 1024678, which has a+ now.
- OMTC on Windows: bug 1021053 is #1 with 20%, bug 1007317 is #4 with >3%
- Bug 988549 (_VEC_memzero) still at ~8% of all crashes. QA searching for a system with an affected graphics card/chip.
- Continued high crash rates
- Bug 1023239 (libinject2) is now #4, #5, and #10, ~5% of all crashes
- Bug 883134 (Brazil banks) is #9.
- Release data looks good.
- Beta has high crash rates, mostly due to bug 827264 (NSS)
Tracked down the cause of Firefox New Tab not working to conduit's community toolbar (which is a bunch of different add-ons with different IDs but the same base). AMO is in the process of blocking. Snippet Survey is live, except some results soon.
- Same hours for the channel meetings next week