Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QE
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
- desktop & Mobile beta 8 live
- go to build of beta 9 desktop today (OMTC=on, Enhanced tiles=off)
- bug 982842 caused spikes in a11y crashes yesterday, backed out again.
- bug 1064107 is still the main concern, no progress yet.
- Not very much data yet for b8, but crash rates are going up again as expected.
- No big outliers in early b8 results though.
- Some gfx-related OMTC-specific crashes still in top ranges: bug 1074272 (uplifted), bug 1076825 (no work yet)
- All remains well.
- Looks like there's no sign of the Blur crash in early b8 data! \o/
no alerts have been generated for aurora in the last week. is OMTC on for 34 and 35? what about directory tiles?
no red flags, OMTC is on and that will cause some regressions, but many more improvements!
- What is on right now in Aurora that is getting turned off for Beta? Or vice versa?
- Intend to enable new update server for release channel the week of October 20th.
Desktop: Release survey report released soon Mobile: No updates
- Chemspill post mortem