Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendance
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 User Advocacy
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Special Topics
- 12 Actions
- 35.0b4 gone to build
- no update on 34.0.1 mobile
- Holiday Schedule
- Week 3 - Dec 15-19: Beta 4 (Desktop & Mobile) and Beta 5 (Desktop) build & ship as usual
- Week 4 - Dec 22-26: Beta 6 (Desktop & Mobile) gtb on Monday Dec 22 as usual, ship on Tues Dec 23 - no further betas
- Week 5 - Dec 29-Jan 2: Beta 8 (Desktop & Mobile) gtb on Monday Dec 29 as usual, ship on Tues Dec 30 - no further betas
- Week 6 - Jan 5-9: Beta 10 (Mobile) and Desktop RC 35.0 gtb on Monday Jan 5th, ship on Tues Jan 6 to beta channels
- Bug 1109795 - Vulnerable versions of Flash blocked.
* There were some problems with plugincheck, so we will come up with checklist similar to the hotfix.
- bug 1102612 is topcrash (20%)
- crash rate is bad
- bug 1098597 is topcrash by far (50% in b3)
- bug 1074378 is #2 with 25%, possibly connected?
- data looks good.
- bug 1081768 / bug 1078304 is #1 on beta and startup, devs are on it
- Crash reporting broken on Android L, patch landing on Nightly today, might need uplifts
- Another round of Balrog load testing coming Very Soon.
- Tree closure window Satuday, December 20 from 0900 PT to 1730 PT https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1111702
All of our feedback is Flash. LOTS of problems for users getting Flash up to date. These charts make me sad https://useradvocacy.mozilla.org/dashboards/desktop-live/ We have about:support data in input now! (35+, English only)
Aurora/Beta Feature Review
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
- Post Mortem is today!
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)