Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 Performance (Thu)
- 7 QE
- 8 Performance
- 9 RelEng
- 10 Marketing/Communications
- 11 User Advocacy
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Special Topics
- 14 Actions
lmandel, sylvestre, adalucinet, andrei, calixte, cornel, flaviu, jorge, lizzard, mihai, ninu, petruta, philipp, Ioana, kairo, teodora, bogdan, ryanvm, ritu, kbrosnan
- Fennec 45 RC built
- ESR 38.7 built
- go to build of ESR 45 soon
- Please verify that Service Worker, Hello & e10s are disabled
- Will need an RC2 Desktop for
- Overall rate: 2.2 - browser: 1.5, content: 0.7 - red
- bug 1245743 continues to be a top-2 crash even though I have mentioned this quite often this cycle - it hasn't been ignored but there isn't a lot of progress either
- Overall rate: 1.1 - yellow
- Numbers for b10 and RC continue to be very similar to 44 endgame, possibly slightly higher.
- OOMs have significantly increased from mid-January to late February, see bug 1253091
- looks like OOMs are going down on both beta and release this week though, maybe some website change.
- OOM|large signatures are a concern, e.g. bug 1132499 and bug 1253059 - some really huge allocations in the former of those.
- networking-related shutdownhangs are ~5.1% of RC data
- Overall rate: 1.02 - yellow
- still mostly shutdownhangs to blame for not being green
- plugin crashes of bug 1252152 still ongoing though nobody could reproduce yet, may be related to specific ads
- still looking decent.
- Nightly is bad but being worked on. Fallout from https://bugzil.la/760956
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [Andrei] We started validating 38.7.0esr. We couldn't find builds for 45.0esr yet.
- Sorry, I should have sent an email yesterday. It was late and we had to wait for
- [Andrei] Aurora 46 Testday to be held tomorrow - http://tinyurl.com/h4bf9lx
- features divided and some done ( some features were added these last 2 weeks) https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Fennec/47
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [Andrei] All features signed off for pre-release, we are a go from QE standpoint.
- Bogdan also managed to sign off Hello sys add-on on 45.0 RC, following the spot check we performed for the update mechanism last week.
- [Mobile-Ioana] RC under validation - https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Fennec/45/RC
- Release build using Beta branding https://bugzil.la/1253173
- still plan to ship 45
- building RC2 & ESR45 after the meeting