Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays 10am and Thursdays at 8am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Off-train releases
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 SUMO Report / User Advocacy
- 7 Roundtable
- 8 Special Topics
marcia, RyanVM, pascal, bsurd, mlobontiuroman, csasca, mberlinger, philipp, acupsa, dolah,Tom, Sebastian, tania, tzsoldos, gasofie, cbadau, cbaica, dcicas, ccomorasu, bmaris, sflorean, brindusa, tbabos, abodea,lapahidean, sdeiac, lizzard, cfogel
Current releases dashboard: https://mozilla.github.io/delivery-dashboard
- 65.0b12 gtb today (all releases)
- 65 RC week next week
- Pascal to manage Monday merges for RelMan
Current Shield studies: https://strategy-and-insights.mozilla.com/shield-studies/index.html
firefox nightly summary score: 4.28, Tuesday 4.55
- New Layout bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1520798
- Core | Layout bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1519468 which spiked on the 11th is now fixed
firefox beta summary score: 1.38, Tuesday 1.42
- MC shows a spike in Mac beta crashes, but I am not seeing a similar trend in crash stats
firefox release summary score: 1.76, Tuesday 1.77
- Longstanding bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1362761 seems to rising on Mac release.
- Not much else to call out
- Crash rate is calculated based on usage hours (the time Firefox is actively used).
- Usage hours will be significantly lower on Fennec than on desktop Firefox, so we can't compare mobile rates to desktop rates.
fennec release summary score: 25.92, Tuesday 26.29
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1515558 is visible on release. Work is in progress to fix it in another bug. Affects beta as well.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1497143 seems to be rising, but we haven't been able to repro yet. Affects beta and nightly as well.
fennec beta summary score: 31.58, Tuesday 32.14
- Nothing specific, see Release for specific items that affect beta
fennec nightly summary score: 75.67, Tuesday 78.52
- Nightly rate still coming down after the spike noted in Tuesday's channel meeting.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1420745 is still showing up consistently in nightly, and shows as rising in Socorro
- Some crashes may be emulator crashes
- Issues/Outstanding: none
- Firefox 65 pre-Release features sign-off - In progress (ETA tomorrow), nothing concerning so far and don't expect any problems.
[Brindusa] - read only
- Firefox 66 pre-Beta features sign-off - In progress - *due Tomorrow EOD
Aurora / Dev Edition
[Bogdan] - read only
- Beta 65.0b11 - Completed
- GREEN - Manual tests: https://testrail.stage.mozaws.net/index.php?/reports/view/1366
- No new issues found:
- Update tests on beta-cdntest, beta, aurora-cdntest and aurora showed no new issues: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14iTyl9q8yq3UYedpnOo04sU0NTEeBMdzoGuB5SxkhaI
- Beta 65.0b11 snap - Completed
- GREEN - Manual tests: https://testrail.stage.mozaws.net/index.php?/reports/view/1374
- No new issues found.
- Full functional round 3 (65.0b11) - In progress (ETA later today)
[Mira] Beta 65.0b11 build 1- Sign-Off - status GREEN, no new major issues BFTs part 2 Beta 65.0b11 - no new issues webRTC testing - no new issues Pre-Beta Feature Testing - Block autoplay - status GREEN