General Info & Status
- Release Team & Meeting Info
- Build Status, Checkins, & Bug Lists: 1.8.0 Tinderbox Page AND 1.8 Tinderbox Page
- Release Checklist
We have had to accelerate the release of Fx and Tb 22.214.171.124 due to critical vulnerability. The dates below are in flux, but we are hoping to ship by the end of next week.
- Nominations Deadline:
- Code Freeze (Checkin Deadline):
- First Candidates Available:
- Beta Release: ?
- Target Release Date: As soon as it is ready. This is a very limited scope release to address a critical security problem. We are hoping the week of July, 23-27.
- Bug Verifications:
- Post to the QA blog for Community Testing:
- Focus/Exploratory Testing:
- l10n diffs and spot checks:
- Update testing:
- Live Update Testing:
- Special Distro Spotchecks:
- Special Distro Updates Checks:
- RC builds:
- l10n builds:
- Notify Partners and Distributors of final RC:
- Prep Security Notes and Notify Security Group:
- Release Signing + Staging:
- Beta release:
- Push the Button (tentative):
- Special Distro Repackaging:
- Special Distro Release:
Firefox 126.96.36.199 Test Plan <-- MoCo QA tasks and results are here.
- includes the General Firefox 1.5.0.x Test Plan
- BFTs & Regression Testing: Running through a set of BFTs on Litmus is the best way to test basic functionality and explore various areas for regressions.
- Extensions & Themes Testing: Install and use some of your favorite extensions and themes. Try a few new ones from addons.mozilla.org to make sure everything works as expected.
Links to official list of released locales:
- ja-JP-mac (mac primarily)
- Results from Search Properties Checker