|| November 2011
|| 3 to mozilla community (not to reps)
| Past Items
|| I have:
- Attended Mozilla Festival and Mozilla Camp Europe.
- Gave some posters relating to mobile test drivers and Mozilla release cycle to university (to be put in CS common room for 2012 terms).
- Continued spreading the good word by mouth and some of the old Mozilla brochures (still relevant even if key events only go to Firefox 3).
- Spoke with the university Microsoft Rep who told me that their swag an reps program does not run as efficiently/smoothly as our one appears to.
| Next Items
|| *Ongoing help with BarCamp Canterbury in regard to Mozilla involvement.
- Organise a Mozilla social event (maybe a mozpub) in Canterbury and Brighton (the later is not 100% right now).
- Join the Com's SIG
"tomozillacommunity(nottoreps)" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 3.