Grow/Meeting 02 06 14
- Time: Thursday, February 6 at 10:00 AM Pacific / 18:00 UTC
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to Da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor and Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco 3rd floor
- Backchannel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-02-06-14
- Introductions from new people
- Ask: Write about your Contribution Madlibs to give us some real world examples for the Designing for Participation workshop
- Working Group lightning updates
- Wiki improvements (Jennie)
- Dashcon update (mhoye)
- What Can You Do For What Can I Do For Mozilla? (mhoye)
- WebQA badges and broadening contribution opportunities (rbillings)
- Pathways (Larissa)
- 2014 goals update (David)
- Objective: Scale our influence by growing communities that impact Mozilla's key initiatives and the overall health of the Web.
- Measurable goal: Increase active contributors to Mozilla’s target initiatives by 10x
- Published on intranet
- Plans to publish to Mozillians and then publicly later this month
- Next step: Talk with your team about how this goal shapes your community growth goals
- Grow AirMo Channels (Dino)
- Grow Mozilla Channel
- Purpose: to increase the visibility of how we design for participation and provide helpful, on demand resources that are short, consumable and have impact.
- Capture Mozilla resources are very helpful.
- Invitation to start documenting resources on this etherpad.