« previous meeting | index | next week »
- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: Seth)
Pascalc, Sethb, Axel, clouserw, timr, stas, gandalf
- Shipped FF 3.1 beta 3
- Some bugs coming in
- String freeze for FF 3.0.8 is supposed to be tomorrow, 03/19/09
- 12 bugs with only 3 fixed on trunk. So, string freeze tomorrow will be...interesting. :)
- Fennec l10n builds
- In limbo, before or after we fix Firefox build issues. Should resolve Firefox before Fennec.
- Ship T-bird 188.8.131.52 and for the first time, webparts are listed on Mozilla Messaging from Mozilla.com
- Google snippets will be finished this week for about 12 locales, but will be opened to all locales.
- New locales are in the mix, made comments when necessary, but needs to process
- kk, hr, es-MX, en-ZA, or
- de-beta update
- oc, mr, bg, cy
- cy: did massive check-in that busted Windows build, will back out and fix it. If able to do this, then we will move cy out.
- oc: webparts is still open, still in beta.
- Axel question: code freeze for 3.0.8 was _yesterday, build scheduled for March 30. Need to be noisy to Sam to get a working cy tree as soon as possible. Axel will write the email to Release Drivers and Stas will back out cy changes.
- Pushed new localization strings and emailed all localizers. 300 new strings. New developer tool panel. Code freeze is April 6 and push is April 9 for AMO 5.0.4
- April 8 release scheduled, then will likely return to old cycle, so probably April 30.
- started building a list of l10n tools needed
- have a list of 12 points
- prioritizing them and then
- Focusing on Silme release
- Seth and timr reviewed the l10n test plans:
- Pascal needs to add locales for FF 3.5 to the web-dashboard. Pascal will probably do that his week.