- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: Seth)
Sethb, clouserw, axel, stas, timr, gandalf
- FF 3.5 optimistically code freeze
- 70 locales
- main.lang tool
- released 3.0.9 yesterday
- web parts went well, published web parts
- de-beta 3 language
- de-beta 3 locales
- oc, bg, mr
- welsh remains only outstandings
- code freeze on 5.0.5 AMO next
- minor l10n work
- sethb and timr to meet to discuss Multilingual QA
- translations.com has contacted pascalc
- pascalc will investigate what the meeting will be
- QA services and more
- meeting after California trip
- Pike, Gandalf set up next steps for sign-off app for l10n dashboard
- hope to have sign off app next week
- Silme 0.5
- l10n presentation for all-hands next week
- No new additions
- Placing the Hebrew dictionary in First Run or Getting Started pages?
- First Run page?
- Any significant changes to FF 3.5 First Run that changes content?
- Could it be in a snippet for recommended add-ons?
- What about What's New page?
- Summary all of these are possible, we'll discuss with everyone, establish a policy, blog, and then act
- Serbian localization of AMO.
- Community is working to finish and establish leaders
- main.lang checker announcements