- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- (notetaker: sethb)
axel, clouserw, timr, stas
Firefox / Fennec updates
- No news about Fennec
- Having trouble getting search plug-in in good shape for 3.6.
- Axel is more eager to actually look at source verification to have a build to automatically test this
- Sign-offs: currently at 48. 53 builds that are green or only obsolete strings. 5 more to come.
- Merged developer hub strings. Email localized. No response yet!?
- 400 new strings and several pages of content! Seems like a lot for localizers to handle. We'll see how it goes.
- Code freeze is Oct 13th.
Productization and de-betaing
- Not much to report from last week.
- Most people in the room want to use verbatim. Unusual (but good!) response for a new tool.
- Future of Verbatim brainstorm - people want more websites in Verbatim, especially the campaign sites.
- Extensions localization tool preferences: Some said babelzilla, some said to try with Verbatim for Extensions.
- Contacted by Postbox who want to start localizing stuff. If goes well, we will receive additional tools.
- Presentation of Koala in Prague went pretty well [axel]. Received well by the community.
- [Axel] In the discussion with Beltzner in Prague, people said they actually read the notes from the Mon/Tues/Wed meeting. Should we add l10n-driver notes to the set that are posted on planet?
- Feedback at Prague was really good. Less back-outs this time.
Done in 15 mins! New record? ;)