- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- (notetaker: gandalf)
- Pike wants to start discussion on moving community stuff out from l10n.mozilla.org.
- First step is to gather an inventory and figure out what to do with each and other thing
- Stas noted that some locale teams store files there.
- Pike asked Gandalf to set up stats tool on l10n.mozilla.org
- SVN repo for start page snippets reorganized with a proper trunk/production structure, staging site updated accordingly. This is to make workflow with google and marketing easier
- implemented country-level geoIP on mozilla europe, cleaned up some older code at the same time
- Working with Swedish community to solve their hosting problems and help them grow, met Stefan at Fosdem, new Swedish mailing list should be launched soon
- Working on putting the p12n dash code in an publicly accessible hg repo. These are currently empty but I'll push the code tonight.
- Worked with Les on the plugindir l10n review of code. The schedule for this project is to release alpha in en-US "soon", wait with other locales, but get the code ready for i18n.
- How to detect locale on browserchoice.mozilla.com?
- lightning talk on l10n server
- talk on l20n for tool authors
- got some more input, and linguist volunteer
- fixing bustage for sunbird on dashboard-classic
- need to reach out for community server to make room
- good feedback in the newsgroup on the new site
- talked with akalla, whimboo, sethb on automated l10n testing project
- Joan noted that Fx 3.7a1 may come out today
- Only small l10n changes, crash plugin UI.
- L20n for rebooted jetpack works now
- Now we will work on binding localization API into other API's
- Working on revision2 for L20n white paper
- Pontoon test server deployed
- Seth set up Pontoon 0.1a wiki
- AMO Code freeze on 2/16. Minimal L10n changes.