- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- (notetaker: gandalf)
- Stas is working on browserchoice
- Stas says, we're lagging with p12n stuff
- Pascal has been voted to lead the next call and take notes from it.
- worked on 3.0.18/3.5.8 releases (tonight)
- worked on 3.0 to 3.6 major update billboard, 48 locales done, big outreach to localizers
- helped stas on browserchoice
- worked more on geoIP code to iron out some bugs (still needs love)
- post Fennec clean up of SVN/bugs for locales, removed mobile folders for locales that didn't work at all and only kept folders for the 3 locales that started a translation but didn't finnish it.
- reorganized snippets on svn with a proper trunk/production structure to make communication of files to publish easier with google. Google is happy.
- various updates to pages
- found new localizers for pt-BR (mariana) and ro (Alina and Anamaria), both coming from Womoz project
- brwoserchoice (started outreach, helped webdev with the l10n code)
- opentochoice (preparing l10n startegy)
- p12n dashboard (experimenting with different model designs)
- Not much, travelling on Fri/Mon/Tue
- Some cleanups around localize.mozilla.org including added browserchoice project there.
- AMO missed code freeze, aiming for tomorrow (2/18)
- In the transitional period of PHP <-> Py. It's not pretty, but I'm aiming to keep changes minimal for localizers (success, so far).