- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- (notetaker: sethb)
- back from India, mostly on speed again
- still working on the privacy app for the dashboard. Taking too long, as I'm making a paradigm shift or three on the run
- Talking points: GNUnify, Triage, Fennec 1.1
- Waiting to launch Open to Choice
- Bugzilla vs. Basecamp project tracking
- Doing tons of QA
- Should we use Windmill to do the QA?
- What is actually needing localization? Several people have filed bugs requesting localization: Stas, Sethb, Pascalc, Mary, Irina, etc...
- First time to use WP, very difficult to figure out who had to localize what within what database...
- One production server open to translation of post
- Stage for translation of themes
- Stage for translation of categories
- What else needs localization?
- Need planning, what are the upcoming phases?
- Should decisions be made by marketing team in the area where the campaign is launching:
- One marketing consultant on European time
- Communication timing was way off, which had great impact on the team
- Need QA on site
- I'm very close to landing all the stuff that balances python .po and php .po for AMO. Should be no change in process for localizers. I've got a blog post about how painful it is too, but I figured I should get it working before publishing.
- L20n JS/XBL patches plus 2 XUL ones (Jeremy's approach and mine)
- Jetpack 0.2 L20n API progress
- Pontoon un-dusted, will work on it for the next week (quarterly goal)
- Lot of follow up from India trip
- BYOB vs. en-IN vs. figuring out how to serve localized web content to India for projects like Get Personas
- Should we move forward with zh-HK? An extended layover in Hong Kong exposed me to how different Hong Kong is to Beijing. Do we really need to press this forward?
- Working on quarterly goals
- Worked on opentochoice with stas, also did French version
- Finished work on google snippets / Major Update