« previous meeting | index | next week »
- Time and location TBD
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- outreach app kinda works
- sent outreach emails to dozens, sadly quite a few got sacked in spam filters
- got some feedback via mail and action, too
- talked with beltzner on "last string" and how to go about RC, and 4.0.1
- put together http://l10n.mozilla.org/~stas/fx4special/ as a timeline viewer for the upcoming projects
- todo: put the create-new interface in a snippet embeddable by todo-enabled django apps
- started working on my preso for gnunify
- l10n.mozillalabs.com - fixes and updates
- L20n unit tests
- Silme 0.9 diff work
- interviewed a candidate for pontoon
- Prepared February Google snippets, version neutral upgrade message will replace the old 3.5 message for 1.0/1.5/2.0/3.0 users, reusable for 3.5 and 3.6 in the future. (Basically the same message we had for the Scary Major Update)
- Fixed 2 XSS bugs in filip's glossaire tool
- Made a code change to bonjourmozilla so as that the article in French is grayed out for non-French speakers and the article in English is grayed out for French speakers (because BonjourMozilla is now syndicated to planet Mozilla)
- Many pages updates to current projects (Mobile Support page on mozilla.com, android market place description, mobile beta download, beta 9 and 10 pages...).
- Asked for commit to production rights for studentreps because nobody updated this site since last July and we have translation updates and a new locale waiting on trunk (Polish).
- started working on a cleanup/update to the /m pages on mozilla.com based on the recent m/support work, fixed visual bugs on the /m/support page on small screen rendering for locales (the placeholder text was cut off for manu locales on a mobile browser).