< Labs | Bespin | StatusMeetings
← previous week | index | next week →
- Tuesdays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 16:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 347 (USA/International)
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 347 (Canada)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 347 (US Toll Free)
- #bespin for backchannel
If you can't dial in for some reason, let us know your info so we can try to bridge you in.
- Firefox 3.5 compatibility
- Plugins (some more)
Bugs That Need Attention
- bug 484731 – On Safari 4 / Mac if you double click strange things happen
- bug 496906 – replace and trim cannot be undone
- Firefox 3.5 preview is out (last release before 3.5rc1).
- We need to work on 3.5 support, since the release is imminent
- We should try to determine which things are Bespin problems and which are Firefox problems, so that anything that is a FF problem can be fixed in time.
- Discussion is continuing on bespin-core
- Julian is concerned about the use of Dojo classes on the server.
- Dojo classes can likely work on the server.
- JSTraits may be an option. Dion says we can explore this after Thunderhead has migrated to Thunderhead 2 and integrated into Bespin.
- For now, we'll just stick to Dojo classes in plugins
- We talked about extension points and such
- Pub/sub is used for events -- things that happen
- Extension points are used to get objects that will perform actions for you
- Jacques from the Zembly team has provided a bunch of new code to fix some things up in Bespin and add cool new features including the ability to format your code.
- JS/CSS/HTML code formatting
- They have their own bitbucket repository for their work
- Dion is doing user experience reports weekly
- He will try to home in on the rough edges so that we can improve the UX over time
- Gordon is working on svn support
- bug 484731, a double click problem in Safari may be fixed
- Dion should check it out
- Dion said that Jacques is integrating bug 496906 for us