From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
# Every Weds @ 1:30p Pacific Time - Mozilla HQ, Warp Core 
# Vidyo:
# Phone:  +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9245 (US/INTL)
#         +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9245 (US Toll Free)
#         +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 9245 (Canada)
# IRC:    irc://

QA Org Items

   New Hires & Interviews  

   Upcoming Events/Conferences 
   [Bob] Summit news
   [AaronMT & jsmith] WebRTC Test Day on June 21st -
   [juanb] Firefox Metro Testday - June 28
   Tuesday, July 16 - Mountain View Meetup with Zac Campbell at 6:30 PM
   UI Testing of Firefox OS
   [Tony] B2G Productivity team workweek (Vancouver) - July 7-12 


Travel / PTO

   6/21 mbrandt PTO - will be unreachable
   6/21 juanb half day PTO

QA Team Updates

Desktop (Juan)

   Fx22b6 shipped
   Fx22RC built Tue and shipped next week

   ESR (mwobensmith) 
    Bug verifications and planning for 17.0.7esr next week

   Stability (marcia) 

   Automation (ashughes)

   Security (mwobensmith)
   Ongoing Mixed Content work
   Security Engineering work week in MV this week


Mobile (Tony)

   Firefox for Android (Kevin/Aaron) 
   Fx22b6 signed off awaiting for published notice
   Fx22RC testing underway
   Fennec QA postmortem discussion on friday
   Q3 goal planning
   Stability (nhirata) 
   FxA: As of today, 2,935 crashes 2,208,034 ADU 100% = 1.492%
   B2G (Geo/jhammink) 
   1.1 testrun nearly done - tomorrow  (93 done%, 173 failures)
   Testing to start on master/m-c.  awaiting supported builds and OTA infra for devices
   Ordered more Buri and Leo devices for QA
   Looking for a QA owner to assist support escalations
   Stability (nhirata)
   Still trying to get a stable ComRil going with the Gecko/Gaia for Leo
   Blocked by compilation errors
   Working on doing the same format for Buri
   Blocked by compilation errors
   VM for B2G released
   We are running Leo builds, but there are issues with the latest Commercial RIL. This issue is under investigation
   We have been able to promote dogfood builds fairly regularly
   (ongoing) Geo and David Clarke working on implementing API Compatibility plan for CTS suite: This site had to be removed since it triggered the spam filter
   Finishing out first several hardware API pages to be added to app
   Scoping and estimating non-certified portions of Web Apps API and Web Payment API
   David Clarke also working on testsuite for packaged app behavior
   Martijn landed content/media tests:
   Martijn added unit tests for pushPrefEnv() behavior in mochitest: and working on putting in protection/warnings about tests that don't clean up correctly (
   Community Members Onboarding

Services (Edwin)

   moz idP - alias support/security fix - deploy monday.
   yahoo alias fix - staging
   gmail identity bridging - staging
   b2g and marketplace use prod persona now (was ffos specific before)
   picking up 60% softvision contractor

   checked in simplePush API tests
   Thinking about client side test workflow
   exploring 'loads' for load testing
   Heka testing
   Sync testing is on hold 
   SCL2 turned down

Web (Stephen)

   Selenium Conference 2013 was well-attended
   We manned a Mozilla booth, showed folks Firefox OS, told them about Marionette, our WebDriver efforts, and just generally good conversations
   Videos posted here:
   We have several new community members \o/

    No updates

   B2G/Gaia testing: 
    Lots of great test-stability fixes in the past week:
   Branches now mirror Gaia's setup (true master is the change):
   Raymond and Vaidik worked together on straightening out and housing our devices:
   really nice work
   True end-to-end, isolated Marketplace Payments purchase test running in CI, 10x daily + on-demand
   has been very beneficial to the 
   Continued planning for devices and branches and RILs, oh my
   Unagi / Inari / Hamachi / Leo

    no update

   Engagement Projects 
   Flicks went out with a new set of award winners and more
   Reps is releasing a new voting feature on Thursday

    Firefox Health Report
   Post-mortem notes -

   Firefox Marketplace 
    shipped weekly release

   Home page redesign slated to land next Thursday, June 27th.
   Meeting notes from 2013-06-19 -

    on continuous deployment

    Milestone 51 slated to ship today
   Django Crash-stats
   One blocking bug remaining
   Continuing filing bugs against to help identify blockers to aid in moving away from the php version of the app

   Community Members Onboarding

Community (Marcia)

    Open Badges
   Blog Post up on QMO, but no one has reached out yet with any questions regarding designing a badge
   Please make sure to promote this post on other social media such as Facebook

    Report on Past Events
   Summit Assembly Notes can be found here:
   Looking for people to be the "Welcome Wagon" in Santa Clara and other areas. This is based on marcia's experience at the 2008 MozCamp in Barcelona where the Catalan community met us all at the airport.
   Upcoming Events 
   Mozilla Summit - October 4-6 - Brussels - Santa Clara - Toronto
   Mozilla Festival - London - October 25-27 -

   Testdays (ashughes)
   June 21st - WebRTC Test Day -
   June 28th - Metro Test Day - pending QMO post
   July 1st - Mixed Content Test Day -
   Video Work
   No update this week (Raymond)
    no update

   Community Members Onboarding

Automation Development (Henrik, Dave)

    Lots of good discussions came out of the Selenium conference and Boston shared space, particularly with debugging Marionette issues, and improving results reporting. Lots of action items to be worked on over the next few weeks.

   Mozmill 2.0 rc4 released:!topic/mozmill-dev/XCoznRyAuEA
   Gaia: HTML report almost ready

   MozTrap (Cameron)

   Community Members Onboarding 
   Kyle Colle-Tripp (mozmill-tests)

Roundtable/Discussion Items

   Q2 Goal Check in -
   Leveraging the Summit Event
   Guillermo Lopez wants to do some kind of event before the Summit Brussels. We should explore whether we want to construct small low touch events which involve the wider community at each venue
   We should think about possibly even doing small events or meetups when we attend work weeks
   Recording the meeting I have spoke to IT and the recording feature is still not working on vidyo so if you want i can do a blog about it each week if i am at the meetings -satdav

Notes, Takeaways and Action Items

   Action Items
   Last Meeting 
   Action Items 

Template for this document is here: