- Can we forward crash reports to Microsoft after we crash? We're thinking about stability prioritization within MS, and the fact that they don't look at Socorro
- All 3 new reports for the quarter have landed, last (exploitability) will be pushed Wednesday.
- Correlation reports ready to go in Django and actually seem to work more of the time
- Queueing (Rabbit) landed: won't go to prod until we have servers (Q3, probably, given Ops availability)
- New search UI has a PR, is in code review and should land soon
- Data scrubbing for API has a PR, is in code review, ditto.
- Q3 goals, anyone? Let's discuss.
- bug 867226 (abort in mozilla::layers::LayerManagerOGL::CreateFBOWithTexture), previously #1 Mac crash in 22.0b4, looks to be verified fixed in beta 5.
- No other concerning issues left for 22 Beta, tracking+ crashes are down to 0, crash rate at 1.84 is pretty good as well.
- A cluster of new crashes (in order of crash volume in yesterday's data) makes Nightly have really bad crash rates:
- bug 883524 (JSScript::ensureRanAnalysis, FIXED)
- bug 883541 (nsInputStreamPump::EnsureWaiting) - unassigned
- bug 883562 (js::ObjectImpl::getSlot, FIXED)
- bug 851806 (js::ShapeTable::search, FIXED by backout of bug 836968, later relanded with crash fix)
- bug 883560 (js::PCToLineNumber) - bhackett thinks bug 883630 should have fixed this
- bug 883607 (mozilla::net::nsHttpChannel::GetDomainLookupStart) - unassigned, maybe connected to bug 883541 (see above), both might be caused by bug 497003
- bug 882433 (js::ion::InlineFrameIteratorMaybeGC) - unassigned
- bug 883589 (js::analyze::ScriptAnalysis::analyzeBytecode, FIXED by bug 883524)
- bug 882196 (nsXPCWrappedJS::AddRef) is a new Android-specific trunk crash, patch just got r+ over the weekend.
- regression : bug 882200, we have an untested patch for it which we need a review on.
- Little data, but no significant issues on Beta for x86 yet.
- bug 845867 (libGLES_hgl.so) continues to be the #1 ARMv6 issue on beta and a top-3 ARMv6 issue on release.
- bug 871290 - crash in js::ion::Assembler::TraceJumpRelocations
- fixed on 24, affecting 23; asking for nom.
- bug 882328 (nsXPCWrappedJS::AddRef) is a new B2G-specific trunk crash when opening the Camera app, patch just got r+ on Friday.
- bug 879478 - [Camera] GraphImpl() returns nullptr on launch, causes app crash
- fixed on 24; unaffecting 18