Ship the l10n milestone DESKTOP MOBILE RELEASE BETA
- Land patches and reconfigDESKTOP MOBILE RELEASE BETA ESR
- Start the automation DESKTOP MOBILE RELEASE BETA ESR
- Sign Android builds MOBILE RELEASE BETA
Publish Fennec MOBILE RELEASE BETA
Run pushsnip DESKTOP RELEASE BETA ESR
Update bouncer links DESKTOP BETA RELEASE
Post-release tasks DESKTOP RELEASE BETA ESR
Ship the l10n milestones
- Created and shipped milestones for Fennec and Firefox 18.0b5build1.
Start the release
- Submitted the releases to the ship-it dev environment
- This started throwing ISE 500 errors, so switched to the dev-master instance instead, resubmitting the same releases there.
- Rail ran release runner, which started the release. (There were a couple of bumps related to new release runner code, but no problems related to the data submitted through the web.)
Sign Android builds
# cltsign@signing1 cd ~/signing-work/mozharness hg pull -u && hg up -C cd .. python2.6 mozharness/scripts/sign_android.py --config-file signing/android_mozilla-beta.py
- followed instructions
# ffxbld@aus3-staging cd /opt/aus2/snippets/staging ~/bin/pushsnip Firefox-18.0b5-build1
Hit 'force build'