- initial partial list '38.0build3,38.0build2,38.0build1,38.0b9build1'
- got no notification of release-runner failure, bug 1149316
- failed the 'partial existence' check for 38.0 build1, because that build did not get far at all. Removed it and marked Ready in ship-it
- New error from release-runner:
ERROR : Requested file, firefox-38.0.complete.mar, does not exist on http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/candidates/38.0-candidates/build2/update/win64/en-US/firefox-38.0.complete.mar Check again, or use -b to bypass
- this is valid, we didn't build win64 for 38.0. We should be ignoring it here and at build time, see bug 1163465. See also bug 1163463
- trimmed partial list to just 38.0b9build1 and marked Ready
- bm85 had a slave which was not responding to network, which blocked the reconfig. By the time that was cleared the CSRF for posting to ship-it had expired, bug 1163472. We ended up with a bogus status in ship-it, which lead to bug 1163649. See that bug for fix details.
CDN work around
Instead of purging, on stage.m.o
rm -rf 38.0.5b1 ln -s 38.0.5b1 38.0.5b1-2
In bounceradmin, for all locations with "38.0.5b1" pattern replaces "38.0.5b1" with "38.0.5b1-2"