- bug 1261202 - hg clone failed
Abort: certificate for s3-external-1.amazonaws.com has unexpected fingerprint c7:60:58:e5:d0:3f:1c:71:88:f8:e4:1b:04:05:28:0a:fb:1f:0f:40
for android-x86 build step
- S3 returned HTTP 500 when (mock) when running repack_10/10
- The build was started before win opt builds were ready. As a result release runner failed and marked the release as failed.
- beetmover credentials issue: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1260367#c5
- had to restart a l10n repack via tctalker https://tools.taskcluster.net/task-inspector/#Df9cyZe-SIqqNJDbpLAGZA/1. Previous job hung and hit the timeout.
- many repacks are failing due to issues with capacity on our signing servers bug 1261498 and bug 1261498
- bug 1261637 - Balrog serves 46.0b5 partials in 46.0b7 on beta-localtest
- nthomas created a stub for to add Firefox-46.0b5-build2 back to balrog so update tests would pass. We reran the jobs via tctalker and advised QE they could start running update tests.
- version bump failed because hg.m.o cert changed since the build was started. The build amis needed to be regenerated with the new certs in 1261508 bug 1261508