Notes from the Mozilla Reps Council meeting on 2015/02/25 02:30:00 PM UTC.
Community proposals draft
- The council discussed and reviewed the draft for the Community proposals.
- The draft is based on a lot of feedback from Reps and now is on a final check from mentors.
- An email requesting feedback from mentors has been shared.
New mentors training
- New mentors are all set to take up the new responsibilities. The council has initiated the training for new mentors.
- A training for existing mentors was also discussed and hosted.
- Big thanks to Emma Irvin for making this possible.
Alumni status communication
- The council discussed and reviewed the Alumni status role for reps. The SOP for the same was updated.
- The new feature is called “Alumni”, this allow us to list former Reps in the portal and be able to check their old profiles and contributions.
- An email regarding the same has been shared on Reps general mailing list.
Tasks on Trello board
- Action Items were discussed and deligated to council members to work on.
- Some of them have already been acted upon in the last few days.