ISPDB Meeting Details :
Could everyone list out their IRC username so we can know who's who...
- Eric Henry: ehenry5
- Blake Winton: bwinton
- Jay Schmidek: schmidek
- Lindauson Hazell: lindauson
- Dana McDougal: Dana
- Louie Dinh: louie
@Code Sprint Installed Nose Wrote first unit test for adding a new email domain. Started on xml unit tests.
@Home Added fixture for xml unit testing Wrote first unit test for xml
Plans: submit a patch to add the nose testing framework. Should include: Nose settings in settings.py fixtures directory + 1 test fixture first unit test for xml export function
Develop a couple more unit tests.
Prior to Code Sprint:
1. Learn Python
2. Become familiar with specifications of the UCOSP Thunderbird Project
Code Sprint 09/25/09 - 09/27/09:
1. Setup Django
2. Setup SVN repo (Thanks Eric)
3. Setup Mecurial repo specific to UCOSP Thunderbird team (Thanks Eric)
4. Configure server...
5. Run first unit test
6. Learn how to create a patch and submit it on Bugzilla
7. Begin creating first unit test
Week following Code Sprint 09/27/09 - 10/03/09:
1. Continue unit testing (ispdb_list)...
Setup mercurial, submitted bugs and patches to bugzilla, and started writing unit tests.
Continued writing unit tests.
Continue writing unit tests, finish patch for bugzilla, finish installing centralized mercurial repo.
- Installed Mercurial/NOSE
- Learned how to submit patches
Remainder of This Week & Next Week:
- Work on unit tests for logout
- Wrote unit tests for domain model and adding new domains to ispdb.
- Submitted patch for unit tests.
- Write some more unit tests.
- Take a look at reviews for submitted patch and fix as needed