Bug Day October 22, 2009
How to get help, how to get started, and schedule for Bugdays.
Bug days are conducted to reduce the number of UNCOnfirmed bugs in the bugzilla database, and to improve the quality of the bugs in the database.
Help shape Thunderbird 3. And help trunk testers who help us by reporting bugs.
component=General bugs - If you touch one, please change component to something better (even if it's just a guess). Especially critical and major bugs.
Swat, squash, pound, massage, improve unconfirmed trunk bugs:
- trunk/Thunderbird 3 UNCOnfirmed, no activity in last 7 days (196 up from 167)
Other bugs that may interest you, from Bug queries or a variety from prior bugdays:
- UNCOnfirmed, recent bugs with no responses (51 up from 43 bugs)
- UNCOnfirmed, major issues, no response ever (2 bugs, steady )
- IMAP UNCOnfirmed (148 bugs, up from 145)
- UNCOnfirmed component=:General (1) (201, down from 237)
(1) Move bug from General to another component if possible, in addition to other triage action.
- address autocomplete UNCO or changed<2007-06-22 (6 bugs) - vs all autocomplete (5 - steady )
- UNCOnfirmed, severity=minor bugs (59 down from 67 bugs)
- The following queries all exclude enhancements. They should trend to zero over time.
- UNCO v0.9, v1.0, v1.5 (39 bugs)
- Last of "old" NEW critical+major bugs (3 bugs) no comment since Apr 07, 2007
- Last of "old" UNCO MailNews Core bugs (17 bugs) no comment since Jan 01, 2008
- Last of "old" UNCO bugs (102 bugs) no comment since Jan 01, 2008
- Last of all UNCO TB bugs (213 bugs) created before Apr 07, 2007
- Last of all UNCO MailNews Core bugs (65 bugs) created before Apr 07, 2007
- Last of "old" NEW bugs (255 bugs) no comment since Apr 07, 2007
- Last of "old" NEW Calendar bugs (64 bugs) no comment since Apr 07, 2007
- Last of "old" NEW MailNews Core bugs (668 bugs) no comment since Apr 07, 2007
- Last of "old" ASSI/REOP MailNews Core bugs (72 bugs) no comment since Apr 07, 2007
You can ask help during the event here.
Before starting, see the Bugdays page for information about what to do and how to get help. Don't be concerned if you don't understand everything, just ask for help.
Searching in bugzilla can be tricky - here are a few tricks that might help.
- No credible results were obtained for this testday - I forgot all about them till a week later, by then all the results would have been inaccurate! -nth10sd