- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to all the Tech Speakers who participated in View Source, Mozfest and JSConf Budapest this weekend. Mozfest shout-outs: Abhiram, Abiel, Ayah, Christos, Florian, Ioana, Kristi, Santosh. JSConf Budapest shout-outs: Flaki, Gabriel, Manel, Nikita. Also thanks to Anjana, Daniele, End3r, Eugenio, Rabimba, Yuli, for their talks and workshops in Spain, Italy, Poland, and Mexico.
Monday, 30 October
Tuesday, 31 October
Wednesday, 01 November
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (Germany),
Virtual EU (UTC+2),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (Germany),
Thursday, 02 November
Friday, 03 November
Saturday, 04 NovemberAll Day: IndieWebCamp Berlin!
The importance of owning your data is gaining awareness. To grow it and help people get started, we're meeting for Barcamp-like collaboration in Berlin for two days of brainstorming, working, teaching, helping.
Free to attend! Register: http://jk.is/iwcber2017
Firefox at Complexcon, Long Beach CA Nov. 4-5
ComplexCon is an expertly curated convention and festival bringing the world of Complex (New York–based media platform for youth culture) to life. The Firefox Fast Pass will be activated at the event, getting people front-of-the-line, VIP access to all the things they love most.
Sunday, 05 November
All Day: IndieWebCamp Berlin! day 2, Hackfest and Demos!
All week (November 6-10): W3C Technical Plenary Week (TPAC) in Burlingame.
- Lots of W3C Working Group meetings
- W3C Advisory Committee meeting
- Developer Meetup and more
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Faramarz Rashed||Director, Advanced Development||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Mountain View||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#October_30th.2C_2017|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||PDX||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Andreas Bovens||Product Management, Firefox Platform||Add to Home screen (PWA) support in Firefox for Android||LON||No||n/a||https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/10/progressive-web-apps-firefox-android/|
|Kait Gaiss||Product Manager, Pocket||New Pocket launches on mobile||Pocket SF||Yes, 16:9||n/a||https://getpocket.com/blog/|
|Lizz Noonan||D&I Project Manager||D&I Dish: Office Hours!||Mah House in Oakland||No||n/a||https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=49451753#Diversity&InclusionStrategyandPrograms-D&ITeamOfficeHours|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Kathy Giori||Faramarz Rashed||Mountain View||Mountain View||Product Manager in Residence, ET|
|Carolyn Billingsley||Katie Parlante||San Francisco||Northern California||Engineering Operations Coordinator|
|John Carlstrom||Michael DeAngelo||Mountain View||Mountain View||Sr. Director, Global People Operations|